Deliveries and collection.
Opening hours are from 13:00 to 15:30 depending on the shop serving the order. Check the timetable of each shop .here.
You can choose which available time and day are more convenient to you when you place your order in our website. It´s really easy and simple!
You can check the areas that we cover when you place your Delivery order. If we don´t deliver to your postcode, you can call our CARLOS ARROCES free customer service phone number 900 699 677 to confirm if we can deliver to your address.
At CARLOSARROCES we know your time is precious. That´s why we always do our best to deliver your order at the time agreed.
If your order is on its way to you, the delivery time has passed and you still haven´t received it, please contact us on our free customer service phone number 900 699 677, so we can solve the situation in the shortest possible time.
Our drivers deliver the order to the address you specified and whoever is at home can receive it.
However, you should bear in mind that we can´t deliver the order if there is nobody to collect it.
Whether you tip or not is completely up to you. You give a tip in cash to the driver when he arrives with your food.
You can send your order to whoever you want regardless of who paid for the order. The order is delivered to the address you specified. You can add as many addresses as you want in your client account.
You can add your address manually typing your street and clicking on “Add address” in your client account.
Is your address not shown?
If you need to tome us to check the possibility of delivery to your address, we will be happy to help you on our free customer service phone number 900 699 677 to check the availability of delivery to your home.
Our drivers deliver the order in a single place, at a reasonably close distance from the front door or at the location provided by the client.
Our orders will be delivered inside the house or at the customer´s door, keeping the safety distance due to the Covid-19 conditions, therefore making the DELIVERIES CONTACTLESS.
One of our core values is that each order is dealt with in a single delivery. We don´t deliver several orders simultaneously, so that each rice dish arrives in perfect condition and the customers can enjoy its quality, characteristics and the best possible taste.
When you place an order on our web page, in person or through our call center, you can request our free home paella pan collection service, so that you don´t need to return it once you have finished eating.
The paella pan collection service is carried out on Sundays from 17:00 to 21:00.
In case you won´t be at home on the Sunday agreed for its collection, you can email us to [email protected] and we´ll collect it the following Sunday.
You can order paella for a minimum of two people from our home delivery service or to pick it up in our shops.
You´ll find all the information regarding allergens on the description of our rice dishes right here.
All our paellas are gluten free, suitable for coeliacs and for those who are intolerant to gluten.
If the order you received is incorrect and it included products or quantities different to the ones your ordered, we suggest you contact us on 900 699 677 so that we can find a solution.
If you have received your order and there are some products missing, first of all, we´d like to offer our apologies.
Furthermore, we suggest you check your receipt.
You can check it in My Orders in your client account.
In case the missing product appears as not served and therefore not charged, you don´t need to take any additional steps.
However, if the product you are missing appears as served and therefore you have been charged for it, please contact us on the Carlosarroces free customer service phone number 900 699 677, or email us at [email protected] to proceed to refund the mischarged amount, in the shortest possible time.
Another point that sets us apart from most paellas or rice dishes is the thin layer of rice, as Carlos can´t cook his paellas any other way. In order to get the best possible taste and ensure the cooking point of the rice is perfect, it’s essential to cook the rice in a thin layer. Our rice portions are 125 grams, the recommended amount for an adult.
At Carlosarroces not only do we serve the rice in a paella pan, but we also cook it in it. In other words, rice is cooked and served in authentic paella pans, so that the experience of tasting our most internationally dish in your home is as close as possible to being anywhere in the Community of Valencia.
We accept different payment methods depending on how your order you paella.
- 1. If you order from our web page: You can pay with a credit or debit card as well as with TARJETA RESTAURANTE y SODEXO.
- 2. If you order using our phone number 900 699 677: Since payment is made at home, we generally prefer you to pay by credit card to our drivers who carry a mobile dataphone, due to the Covid pandemic conditions. We also accept cash payments, if necessary.
- 3. If you choose to order in person at one of our Carlosarroces shops:
- You can pay preferably by credit or debit card when you order the paella, or when you pick it up.
- You can also pay with cash when you order (pre-payment) or when you pick up your paella.
In online orders, you can add the discount codes on the payment page. Our system will calculate the discount amount applied to your order before the payment is made.
- If you order from our website, you can let us know that you need an invoice for your order in the comments section. To do this, you have to add the following data: Name of the company or natural person, address and personal ID number or Business ID number and an email address so we can send it to you.
- If you order by phone, mention it to our customer service when placing your order and you will be asked to provide the required information.
- If you order in person at one of our shops, mention it to the person dealing with your order and you´ll be asked for the required information to issue it.
Changes, cancellations and refunds policy
Changing the portions or the type of paella is allowed until 2 hours (or more) before the agreed delivery time.
- If you´ve placed your order from our website you´ll be able to access your account area where you can cancel your order immediately free of charge, as long as you do it at least more than two hours before the agreed delivery time. The refund will be done using the same payment method as in your order. In general, refunds take 10 to 14 days to be processed from the time we request it, depending on your bank.
- If you ordered by phone on our free customer service phone number, you´ll be able to cancel it calling the same number 900 699 677 free of charge, as long as you do it at least more than two hours before the agreed delivery time.In this case, since the payment hasn´t been made, there won´t be any refund.
- If you have ordered in person at one of our shops:
- If you pre-paid your order at the shop and the agreed delivery time is more than 2 hours away, you must cancel it in person at the same shop where you placed your order and ask for a refund. You will be refunded using the same method as in your order. In general, refunds take 10 to 14 days to be processed from the time we request it, depending on your bank.
- If you didn´t make the payment when you placed your order and the agreed delivery time is more than 2 hours away, you can cancel it:
- By phone on 900 699 677 free of charge.
- In person at the same shop where you placed your order.